How to Properly Maintain Your inbouw vaatwasser (built-in dishwasher) Dishwasher
For every machine that we acquire, we must be able to learn how to properly take care of each one, especially when it comes to maintenance work.
Amongst the many machines that we can have, perhaps one of the most important and probably the most used would be the dishwasher vaatwasser kopen. Every single day, we wash dishes, as such, the dishwasher is subject to stress. To prevent its natural wear and tear, we must be knowledgeable with maintenance work involved.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your vaatwasser kopen (built-in dishwasher).
- Check your dishwasher filters from time to time for food particles that might have been stuck there. Dishwashers with no food filters require a regular cleaning of its filters and soil trapping as well.
- Take note of the quality of water in your area. If you are using hard water (water with high calcium deposits), make sure to use the high temperature option and rinse aid dispenser features to prevent spotting. Avoid using excessive detergent with hard water to prevent glassware etching.
- If the glassware has cloudy appearance after the wash, just soak them in vinegar for 5 minutes. If the cloudy appearance is caused by hard water deposit, use more detergent as well.
- If there is mildew present during your inspection, do not load the dishes yet. Put one tablespoon of bleach into the dishwashing soap, and run a light wash cycle.
- If there is no mold or mildew present, proceed with cleaning the dishwasher rack with vinegar and run a light wash cycle.
- After running a light wash cycle, make sure that the dishwasher is clean. Open the dishwasher door and wipe it with sponge and dish soap.
- Wash the outside of the dishwasher as well.
There are still a lot of tips that you can find with dishwasher maintenance; the ones above are just the basic ones.